Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Let me introduce myself...

The first post is the most awkward, I would assume, for any blogger (although this is my first blog, but I'm just guessing here). I decided to start this blog to help me keep track of my athletic endeavors, mainly running, but also to share a little bit about my life with you. I have always enjoyed reading running blogs and being inspired by others so I thought, " I could totally do this too." I hope my life is semi-exciting to read about and most of what I write makes sense (but hey, I can't promise that.. especially those days I'm pretty much drooling over my computer half asleep while drinking my 89786867th cup of coffee). I also want to share with you some of what I figure out along the way and give back some of what I learned from everyone else. Also, I have some time to kill since I'm off from running for a few days to recover from my first half marathon, but more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment